Search

Content

2016/11/11

[Eng Sub] Off To School Ep 38 - Meet a Stranger Cut

div class="separator" style="clear: both; text-align: center;">


Cast(s): Kangnam, Nam Joo Hyuk, Hani (EXID), Jimin (AOA)
Subtitle by Anandayuhee



Nam Joo Hyuk and Kangnam demonstrating how to handle a stranger in elevator. Nam Joo Hyuk, Kangnam, Hani and Jimin are classmates of English Departement.

It's sad when I read a news that Nam Joo Hyuk leaves this program. Since he wants to focus for his acting career and become the lead role of School 2015 along with BTOB's Sungjae and Kim So Hyun, so, I can do nothing even he's precious for me in this program ㅠㅠ

No KangNamyunjoo again. No bromance scene again. No Nam Joo Hyuk's scene that I anticipate for again in this program. However, this is not mean I'm no longer of his fan. I'm still waiting for you in other variety show because I like you being on variety show. You're crazy enough! hahaha



0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Media Partner

DISCLAIMER

We are doing this for the fans of the show. No copyright infringement intented. WE DO NOT CLAIM any raw video as our own. All materials and copyrights from the video that we subbed belongs to television station broadcast system.

search